Civil Protection Orders RCW 7.105

Disclaimer: The information on this web page is provided as a service and a convenience by the Douglas County Superior Court Clerk's Office. It is not intended as legal advice to any person. 

Step One: Fill out all required protection order forms completely.

Forms can be found online at WA State Court Forms, in our office, and below. You can also fill out an online survey/packet at WA State Law Help.

Step Two: File documents at any District or Superior Court Clerk's Office (with exception of Vulnerable Adult Protection Orders). If you are filing in Douglas County Superior Court you may file in person, in the mail, or electronically (see "File Documents Electronically" tab).

NOTE: Protection orders can no longer be filed in Municipal Court.

Civil Protection Order Types (RCW 7.105.100)
Domestic Violence Must allege existence of domestic violence against petitioner by an intimate partner or a family household member. Free.
Sexual Assault Must allege existence of nonconsensual sexual conduct or nonconsensual sexual penetration that was committed against the petitioner by the respondent. Free.
Stalking Must allege existence of stalking committed against the petitioner by the respondent. Free.
Vulnerable Adult Must allege the person is a vulnerable adult and has been or has been threated to be abandoned, abused, financially exploited, or neglected. Cannot be filed in District Court. Free.
Anit-Harassment Must allege existence of unlawful harassment committed against the petitioner by the respondent. $53 filing fee required unless Motion/Order Waiving Fees is filed.
  1. FORMS