What if I lost my Concealed Pistol License?

If your license has been lost, stolen or destroyed, you may obtain a replacement license. Apply in person at the Sheriff’s Office in East Wenatchee, during the hours of 9 am to 4 pm weekdays, excluding holidays or by appointment at the Bridgeport office. To make an appointment call Douglas County Sheriff’s Office at 509-884-0941.

The fee for a replacement license is $10.

Show All Answers

1. What are the requirements to apply for a Concealed Pistol License?
2. How do I renew a Concealed Pistol License?
3. What if I lost my Concealed Pistol License?
4. How long does it take to receive my license?
5. Is the Concealed Pistol License valid in another state?
6. Are there restrictions in Washington State?
7. Can I pay the licensing fees online?