Gordon became the elected prosecutor on January 1, 2019, after serving for 23 years as a deputy to Mr. Steven Clem. Gordon began his legal career as an intern for Alaska Legal Services in Kotzebue, Alaska in the summer of 1989. After graduation from law school in 1991, Gordon moved to Wenatchee where he worked in private practice for two years before joining the Chelan County Prosecutor's office as a deputy in 1993.
- Brigham Young University, B.A., American Studies (April 1987)
- Northwestern School of Law, Lewis and Clark College, J.D., (May 1991)
National & State Associations
- Washington State Bar Association (1991)
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington (1992)
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Washington (1998)
Boards & Commissions
- Washington Association of Prosecuting Attorneys (1993)
- National District Attorneys Association (1999)
- Reserve Police Officers Academy, Instructor (Fall 2000 and Fall 2003)
- Waterville School District, Board of Directors (1998 - 2017)
- Wenatchee Arts Commission (1994 - 1995)
- NCW Allied Arts Council (1992 – 1995)
- Wenatchee Performing Arts Center, Board of Directors (1994 - 1995)
Mr. Edgar served as an intern for Alaska Legal Services in Kotzebue, Alaska in the summer of 1989. After graduating from law school, Mr. Edgar moved to Wenatchee where he worked in private practice for two years before becoming a deputy prosecutor with the Chelan County Prosecutor’s Office. Mr. Edgar joined the Douglas County Prosecutor’s office in 1995.
Mr. Edgar has been actively involved in the community over the years, serving on the Waterville School Board for 20 years, coaching youth sports, and as a member of the Mission Creek Players theater group and the Lions Club.