Irrigation District Information

The Douglas County Treasurer is contracted by the five irrigation districts within the County to bill and collect each district's irrigation assessments. The Treasurer's office does not establish the irrigation roll for your district. Please contact your district if you have questions regarding issues with the irrigation system, water turn-on/shut-off dates, selling or obtaining water rights, or if you believe you have been assessed inaccurately or erroneously.


Irrigation District Rate Changes

Please phone your irrigation district for more information regarding 2023 rate changes. To reach Upper Columbia Irrigation District (formerly Greater Wenatchee Irrigation), call 509-884-4042.